What to expect at my visits
- What can I expect at the first visit?
- The first visit will consist of a thorough history of your past and present health issues. Dr.Buttler will not typically treat you on the first visit unless you are dealing with an acute health condition. This is a time for Dr.Buttler to get a better idea of where you are with your current state of health. After obtaining a history, you both will discuss the need for updated blood tests or other diagnostics that maybe needed. This is also a time for you to see if his approach to health care is right for you. Understanding that this is a process that takes time and effort is essential when accepting to continue forward with care. Dr.Buttler’s approach to your health is very different than other doctors you may have seen. (Please look under Approach link to read more) He will take the appropriate amount of time to educate you on what he believes is currently going on with your health and the direction that needs to be taken in order for improvement to occur.
- What can I expect on my next visit?
- This next appointment is termed your Report of Findings. This visit consists of a thorough review of your updated diagnostics and Dr.Buttler’s assessment and diagnosis based on this information. He will customize your treatment given this information and you will go through all the recommendations that he has created for you. You will typically bring along a person of support to this visit to help encourage you to begin making the necessary changes needed to improve your health.
- What can I expect on my follow-up visits?
- These visits are structured at working to understand why disease is happening within the body. Continued questioning into your health history works to get to the heart of the issue. This is also a time for ongoing support, education and accountability. All of these aspects are an important part of the process when working to change lifestyle choices that keep the body and mind functioning in the same pattern. This will also be a time when Dr.Buttler is assessing your history to prescribe essential natural therapies for improving your state of health and preventing it from regressing back to a state of disease.